Interested? Want to work at LM?
LM Communications Broadcast Media Group’s employees are our strongest asset. Our employees are key to our long-term success, and their commitment to Lexington’s only locally owned radio group is what sets us apart from our competitors.
LM Communications is a great place to work. Employees deserve the opportunity to learn while having a good time. We believe that LM Communications is the radio group of choice in the radio broadcast industry. Our employees have the knowledge, enthusiasm, dedication and creativity it takes to be successful in today’s broadcast industry.
Please send your resume to: Cathryn Gibson
Would you like to Intern at LM?
Our internship program will provide you with an opportunity to combine your hard earned book learning with some necessary real world experience. LM Communications offers a hands-on programs specifically designed to make use of the talent and motivation in every intern. We offer a multitude of exciting opportunities for our interns, from the broadcast booth to behind-the-scenes and everything in between.
Please download the INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM and then email back to us at the link below or you may mail it to:
Attention: Cathryn Gibson
401 West Main Street, Suite 301
Lexington, KY 40507
Send your INTERNSHIP APPLICATION Here
Chief Engineer – Lexington, Kentucky
LM Communications, Inc. located in Lexington, Kentucky has an immediate opening for a full-time broadcast engineer. Successful candidates should have a familiarity with radio broadcast operations including maintenance of broadcast automation and studio equipment, RF equipment and computer/IT skills.
· This is a service oriented position requiring excellent written and oral communication, personable interaction with fellow employees and organizational skills.
· You must be able to work independently and as a team member.
· Occasional night and weekend work is expected and must be on-call and available to respond 24/7.
· You must be able to climb ladders, work in small spaces and have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
· For consideration you must possess a valid state driver’s license and have an excellent driving record.
· A minimum of 5 years experience is required.
· SBE certification is a plus.
Please send a note of interest and resume to email@example.com
Location: 401 West Main Street, Suite 301. Lexington, Kentucky 40507
LM Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.