LM Communications Broadcast Media Group is Lexington, Kentucky’s only locally owned radio group. Founded by President & CEO Lynn Martin, LM Communications has six radio stations in Lexington, five in Charleston, WV, and two in Charleston, SC.
LM Communications has been in business for 35 years and brings decades of digital programming, technical and creative experience to its markets. Our broadcast team includes some of the industry’s most popular producers, voice-over artists and studio technicians in the country.
Our mission is:
• to provide high quality and entertaining programming to our listeners.
• to provide marketing solutions and positive results for our advertisers.
• to promote economic growth, community development and quality of life in our communities.
• to promote, preserve and develop the prominence of locally owned radio broadcasting.
• to provide a professional work environment that supports the development of employees as community and broadcasting leaders.
• Lynn M. Martin, President & CEO
• Vicki Baumgardner, Business Manager
• Craig Olive, General Manager, Kentucky
• Cathryn W. Gibson, Vice President, Public Relations & Business Development
• Paul Smith, General Manager, South Carolina
• Randy Gray, General Manager, West Virginia
• Lee Reynolds, Operations Manager, Lexington
• Leah Martin, Manager, National Sales
• Colm Taylor, Manager, Digital Sales